© The Financial Times Limited 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Not to be redistributed, copied or modified in any way.
Thousands of Apple customers have complained that the latest iPhone models are overheating, a week after they debuted with cutting-edge chips.
Some buyers of the new iPhone 15 Pro and its larger Pro Max sibling have vented on online forums — including Apple’s customer support pages, Reddit and other social media platforms — that their devices are too hot to touch.
Already have an active account? Log in here.
Continue reading with one of these options:
Ad-free Online Access
P 75 per month
(billed annually at P 900)
- Limited ad-free access to website articles*
- Access to subscriber-only website contents
*current articles only
(No free trial for this plan)
P 80 per month
(billed annually at P 960)
- Unlimited ad-free access to website articles
- Access to subscriber exclusive website contents
- Access to the Digital Edition (up to 3 devices)
TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS