PARIS: Should they stay or should they go now? Eighteen months after the start of the war in Ukraine, many Western companies in Russia are still assessing the pros and cons.
A Yale University count showed that about a hundred companies from the Group of Seven nations are still operating in Russia, but the numbers appear to be dropping.
Already have an active account? Log in here.
Continue reading with one of these options:
Ad-free Online Access
P 75 per month
(billed annually at P 900)
- Limited ad-free access to website articles*
- Access to subscriber-only website contents
*current articles only
(No free trial for this plan)
P 80 per month
(billed annually at P 960)
- Unlimited ad-free access to website articles
- Access to subscriber exclusive website contents
- Access to the Digital Edition (up to 3 devices)
TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS