Are you ready to run your fastest 10K in 2023?
The Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is coming to Robinsons Galleria Cebu on September 17, 2023, and we are inviting all runners to join us for our 11th year. This race is designed to help you achieve your personal best 10K time and experience the thrill of pushing yourself to your limits.
The SUB1 10K is a highly sought-after achievement in the running community, representing the ability to complete a 10K race in one hour or less. The Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is the only race in Cebu that celebrates this accomplishment, providing runners with an opportunity to test their fitness and see if they can break the SUB1 time limit.
Every participant will receive a 10K medal, but if you’re fast enough to complete the race in one hour or less, you’ll earn the coveted PF SUB1 10K finisher medal. Don’t miss your chance to challenge yourself and achieve this impressive feat.
Get ready to join us on September 17 at Robinsons Galleria Cebu for an unforgettable running experience. Start training now, and let’s see if you have what it takes to become a SUB1 10K finisher!
September 17, 2023
Robinsons Galleria Cebu
Super Early Bird Rate: (Until June 30)
SUB1 Category – P1450
Open Category – P1250
Regular Rate: (July 1 Onwards)
SUB1 Category – P1550
Open Category – P1350
– Inclusive of Race Bib, RFID Tag, Race Shirt
– SUB1 10K Challenge Medal for SUB1 Finishers
– 10K Challenge Medal for Non-SUB1 and OPEN Wave Finishers
– SUB1 category (Elite and Competitive) get Finisher Shirts
Super Early Bird Promo until June 30
1. What is the difference between ELITE and COMPETITIVE?
– The difference for SUB1 ELITE and COMPETITIVE is the gun start, ELITE wave will be released first followed by the COMPETITIVE wave after 10 minutes. Both will still be given 1 HOUR to complete the challenge
2. What will happen if I don’t finish in 1 HOUR for the SUB1 Elite or Competitive
– Runners who complete the SUB1 HOUR challenge will get the SUB1 10K Medal, after the 1 HOUR cutoff, runners will receive the 10K Challenge Medal
3. Do I still get the SUB1 Finisher Shirt if I finisher after 1 HOUR
– Yes, Finisher Shirts are guaranteed to SUB1 Elite and Competitor categories as long as they cross the finishline
1. Register Online – https://pinoyfitness.myruntime.com/register/pf-sub1-10k-challenge-2023-cebu
Race Kit Pickup Locations: (Race kit redemption is from September 1 – 10, 2023)
1. Toby’s Sports SM City Cebu
2. RUNNR Ayala Center Cebu
Race Shirt Design:
Finisher Shirt Design:
SUB1 10K Finisher Medal Design:
10K Finisher Medal Design: (For NON-SUB1 and OPEN WAVE)
On Ground Safety Measures:
1. Runners are advised to bring their own hydration bottles. Water stations with water bottles will also be available throughout the route.
2. Practice physical distancing and wearing of face masks especially at pre and post race assemblies.
3. Temperatures must be below 38⁰C to be allowed to check-in the Runners Holding Area.
4. Trash bins are available near every water station. Please dispose of your trash properly.